Why should we use an HTML Editor?
To make sure you have full control over your visual and source documents at the same time it's essential to work with both.
The HTML editor shows the two editors side by side and you can tweak any of them simultaniously at any time, giving you full control of what's happening.
Not familiar with an HTML Editor? Click here »
Press ← (upper left in your browser) to return
How to edit an online source file? Tryit below »
- Find Line 10: Change color: orange;
- Choose a color from W3Schools Color-picker »
- Copy the Hex code from Color-picker e.g. #ff0000 (red)
- Press ← (upper left in your browser) to return
- Remove orange (press x times del) and copy paste
the color of your choice. (don't remove the ;)
- You changed: color: #ff0000;
- type Run for the result.